Sexauer Guitar: Brazilian Rosewood 0-12
Please Call to Inquire
Thrilled again we are, to have one of Bruce's single 0's. That last one, you may recall, was snatched up by Bryan Sutton. This one is very similar to his --
- It features Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- The figure on the Brazilian is what we call Mare's tail ~ Wavy and almost looks like it is in motion.
- Fine Adirondack Spruce top.
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard and bridge.
- Delicate abalone, slotted diamond fretboard markers.
- Casein bridge pins(a phosphor-protein of milk) with abalone dots. These pins are a faux tortoiseshell and are very dense.
- Traditional square profile headstock with Brazilian Rosewood faceplate.
- Gold Waverly tuning machines. Honduran Mahogany neck with diamond volute.
- Multiple Maple rings form the rosette. There is a single Maple purfling encircling the top.
- All these Maple inserts are bordered by fine purfling lines on the top, back and sides.
- Snakewood binds the body and fretboard.
- Curly koa forms the back center strip and tail strip.
- The lower bout measures 13.5" to give an idea of the size.
- Very tasty to look at, but the real fun begins when you play the thing! HUGE voice.
- Very responsive and lively. The sound is ALL THERE partly due to Bruce's ultra thin oil varnish finish (the rest would be due to his enormous skill as a luthier.....)
- Near Mint condition
- Calton deluxe flight case included in our price
- Condition: Used
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 5/16"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Frets to Body: 12