Kirk Sand Nylon String Guitar: Jazz
Please Call to Inquire
2012 Kirk Sand Crossover Nylon String Guitar
An Acoustic/Electric - Classical/ Jazz/ Country/ Fingerstyle Nylon String Guitar
- Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
- Engelmann Spruce top
- Venetian cutaway
- RMC pickup system
- Abalone rosette
- Abalone fretboard markers
- Ebony fretboard
- Comfortable short scale length
- Reinforced, mahogany neck
- Abalone tie block in Ebony bridge
- Luthier's signature on back of slotted headstock
- Rosewood bindings
- Excellent overall condition
- This guitar is easy to play and has a nice, fat tone to each note
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Scale Length: 24.625"
- Frets to Body: 14