Brondel D-1 Guitar (New)- SOLD
- Gorgeous, Chocolatey, Brazilian rosewood back & sides
- Carpathian Spruce top
- Honduran Mahogany 1 piece neck
- Waverly tuning machines with Black Pearl buttons
- Ebony bindings
- Laurent's unique "Arrow" purfling forms the rosette & top trim
- Buckeye Burl pickguard, heel cap, end wedge and accents- so fine looking!
- EVO 43080 fretwire
- Ebony fretboard with decorative purfling lines
- Ebony bridge
The oil Varnish finish is advantageous to really let this box sing
- Custom Hoffee Carbon Fiber case
- This guitar demonstrates the purest of tone. It responds nicely to fingerstyle playing, and loves a heavier pick attack with strumming
- SN: 181022
- Please click the AUDIO & VIDEO LINKS ABOVE TO LISTEN TO THIS GUITAR
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 25.6"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle string spacing: 2 5/16"