Randall Kramer Prairie Grass Guitar
Randall Kramer Prairie Grass Guitar (used, 2013)
From the builder, Sparky’s website:
Originally designed as an alternative for the small player for whom a standard dreadnaught shape is an uncomfortably large guitar, the Prairie Grass is a slope shouldered small dreadnaught measuring 15 1/4" across the lower bout with a 4 3/8" body depth. This size and shape provide a naturally strong bass with rich trebles and a vibrant midrange. A favorite with flat pickers and fingerpickers alike, it has a broad dynamic range that responds well to either a light touch or a hard attack.
• Double-acting Adjustable Truss Rod
• Graphite Bar Neck Reinforcement
• Compound Fingerboard Radius
• Headstock Veneered Top and Back
• Bone Nut and Compensated Bone Saddle
• Brace Arched Top and Back
• Chladni Tuned Top and Back Plates
• All Wood Bindings and Mitered Purfling Joints
• American Vintage Series Tweed Hardshell Case
This guitar was damaged in shipping and repaired by the Best. There was a crack in the side near the end, or the butt. Bill Tippin repaired this and literally, the guitar looks as though it never happened. We have priced this fine instrument accordingly. It is structurally sound and cosmetically clean.