Tippin Forte Guitar (New)
- Mastergrade Madagascar Rosewood back & sides
- Mastergrade Adirondack Spruce top
- Venetian cutaway
- African Blackwood bindings & Top ergonomic BEVEL
- African Blackwood & blue Paua abalone rosette
- Colorful Abalone top purfling
- Ebony fretboard with tiny pau dot markers & side dots
- The fretboard also has micro purfling along the edges and Bill's art deco 1st fret inlay
- Brazilian rosewood headstock faceplate with the new Tippin logo in abalone
- The headstock also has beautiful abalone purfling
- Nickel Waverly tuning machines
- Abalone back center strip
- African Blackwood & abalone tail end graft
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- African Blackwood bridge
- Fossilized Ivory bridge pins
- Custom Grey Granite Calton fight case with headstock ramps
- Everything is Top-of-the-Line with this fantastic instrument, the sound is true & strong, there's nothing vague or uncertain about it. Bold & Sassy!
Frets to Body: 14
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle String Spacing: 2 1/4"