2010 Sobell New World Guitar
- Beautiful Brazilian Rosewood back & sides with a rainbow of colors
- 3 piece back with Maple dividing strips
- Bearclaw German Spruce top
- Solid Wenge neck with soft V profile
- 25.3" Scale length
- Abalone dot fret markers on the Ebony fretboard
- Bird's foot purfling forms the rosette & encircles the top
- Black/Red/Black side, back, & endgraft purflings
- Maple body bindings & end graft
- Ebony, split saddle bridge
- Bone nut & saddle
- Brazilian rosewood headstock faceplate
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuning machines with Ebonoid buttons
- One of England's finest luthiers, rumor has it that this was Stefan's personal guitar for awhile (and we all know what THAT means!)
- The sound is powerful and true, clear as a bell
- Near Mint condition
- Calton flight case
Scale Length: 25.3"
Nut Width: 1 13/16"
Saddle Spacing: 2 5/16"