Square Deal JN Guitar (New)
- Curly Honduran Mahogany back & sides
- Red Spruce top, logged in the 1990's in W. Virginia, by Ted Davis. John Arnold says, this 350 year old tree was "Ted's favorite tree."
- Red Spruce bracing
- Curly Ivoroid bindings
- Maple bridge plate
- Firestripe pickguard
- Gabon Ebony headstock faceplate with Jack's new Logo design
- Gabon Ebony bridge with Bone bridge pins
- One piece, Honduran Mahogany neck with 2-way truss rod
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Nickel Waverly tuning machines
- Faux tortoise rosette
- Hot Hide Glue was used for all internal bracing, the bridge, and bridge plate
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- Huge, Vintage, Open tone. We can't emphasis too much how great this guitar sounds!
- Hard Shell case included
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 24.9"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle string spacing: 2 1/4"
Depth at Heel: 3 15/16"
Depth at Tail: 4 3/4"