2011 Bourgeois Custom SJ Guitar-SOLD
- Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
- Italian Spruce top
- Hot Hide Glue construction
- Ebony fretboard with dark curly koa bindings
- Cross cut Brazilian rosewood rosette
- Ebony bridge with Fossilized Ivory bridge pins
- Fossilized Ivory end pin as well
- K&K Pure Western pickup with soundhole volume control
- Curly koa body & headstock bindings
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Snakewood buttons
- MOP headstock logo on a beautiful Brazilian rosewood headstock faceplate
- Fine purfling lines edge the fretboard
- Near mint condition Fantastic guitar, responsive and full, great for fingerstyle
- SN 005589
- Custom fit case included.
Frets to Body: 14
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle spacing: 2 5/16"
Scale Length: 25.4"