Brondel D-3c, Ditson inspired Guitar (2011)
- 12 fret 00 size, sort of a mini D
- Royal ebony back, sides
- Carpathian Spruce top
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard with abalone dot markers & side dots
- The fretboard is also bound, with purfling lines
- Madagascar rosewood bindings with purfling lines
- "Feathered" wood top purfling
- Amboyna burl rosette ring, end wedge & heel cap
- Royal Ebony headstock faceplate
- Waverly nickel tuners w/ ebony buttons
- Ebony bridge
- Ebony pins w/ abalone dots
- Tortoise celluloid pick guard
- Oil varnish finish
- SN 110725
- OHSC included
Condition: Used, Near Mint
Frets to body: 12
Scale Length: 25"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
String Saddle Spacing: 2 5/16"