Brondel Honeycaster DC Electric Guitar
Please Call to Inquire
Brondel Honeycaster DC Guitar - Sold
- Chambered, Handsome Honduran mahogany body
- Flame Redwood top
- Beautifully figured, stained, Birdseye Maple neck
- Madagascar rosewood fretboard with dot fret markers
- Jescar EVO 47104 fret wire
- Body & fretboard bindings
- Three Peter Florance "Voodoo" '59 pickups
- ABM vintage tremolo
- Faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Gotoh vintage staggered tuners, nickel hardware
- Oil Varnish finish, a true work of art
- This guitar exudes class, and is the smoothest playing electric ever!
- Lance commented that it was the best electric guitar that he has ever played at Guitar Gallery. We tend to agree.
- Red, fiberglass case included
- Nut width 1 5/8”
- Bridge spacing 2 1/8"
- Neck depth 1st fret .870”
- Neck depth 12th fret .980”
- Weight 7.6 lbs
- Condition: New
There are NO effects on these sound samples