- East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Florentine cutaway
- The entire guitar has a French Polish finish
- Sitka Spruce top bracing
- Honduran Mahogany back bracing
- One piece Honduran Mahogany neck
- East Indian Rosewood headstock front & back plates
- Gotoh 510 Series Stealth cosmo black tuning machines
- Bound, Ebony fretboard with white Maple purfling lines
- Ebony bindings, with white purfling
- Ebony heelcap and back center strip
- Scalloped and compensated Bone Nut
- Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hand carved Brazilian rosewood bridge
- Solid ring wooden rosette with purflings
- Clear pickguard
- Ebony heelcap
- Custom Hoffee carbon fiber flight case
- Cathedral - Like tone, please listen to our 4 Audio Samples
Frets to Body: 14
Scale Length: 25"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"