Cooper Guitar Stand (Pro-G)
The Pro-G Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid African Sapele hardwood.
Pro-G is designed to temporarily and securely support a stringed instrument in a protected or monitored environment.
Pro-G is intended for solo performances, studio, home and display use.
Pro-G supports acoustic guitars up to 5” thick, electric or bass guitars up to 2 ¼” think, ukulele, mandolin and more. 3rd Picture is the Pro-G mini. Choose your option when purchasing.
The classy highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away in most guitar cases or gig bags.
Because of the physical nature of this product it could be damaged if accidentally stepped on. As a result, it is not recommended that it be used for abusive on stage use.
See the Ecco-G or Duro-Pro composite line for heavy stage use.
Free Shipping In The USA- if the shopping cart charges USA buyers, this will be adjusted when we ship
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African Sapele construction
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position brace Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" when closed on full size Pro-G
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint (full size)
- Black velveteen bag included
- The Pro-G mini:
- Measures 6 3/8" x 3" x 1 3/8" when closed
- Measures 7" x 8" x 6" open - position 1
- Measures 9-1/4" x 8" x 6" open - position 2
- INSTRUMENTS PICTURED ARE NOT INCLUDED