Flammang Guitar: Used GC30
Please Call to Inquire
Used Flammang GC30 Guitar
- Mahogany back & sides
- Spruce top
- Previous enjoyed by a pro musician, this guitar has been played and really come into its magnificent voice!
- 2009-ish, it has had a re-fret, and a new nut & saddle installed
- The tuning machines were replaced 2013 or so with new Grover chromes
- Previously wired with 2 pickups, so it had 2 jacks, one of these holes is now filled
- Currently has an LR Baggs M80 magnetic soundhole pickup
- Herringbone rosette
- Ebony fretboard
- Ebony bridge with Bone pins/amber dots
- Tortoiseshell colored body binding & soundhole binding
- Tortoiseshell colored pickguard
- As mentioned, played by a gigging musician, so the top has pick impressions on it and the back of the neck has nicks from capos
- There is some wear between the pickguard and bridge, we will do our best to show these in the pictures
- This guitar sounds Incredible, and needs No repairs
- Non original, hardshell case included
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets to Body: 14