Flammang Guitar: Sunburst L35-13 Fret
Flammang L35-13 Fret Guitar
- What a Sweetheart !
- Here's David's take on a Nick Lucas.
- Honduran Mahogany back & sides.
- Red Spruce top under a beautiful tobacco sunburst.
- Rope rosette & top purfling.
- Grained Ivoroid body, headstock, & fretboard bindings.
- Ebony fretboard with MOP Nick Lucas- ish inlays.
- Ebony bridge with Bone bridge pins.
- Bone nut & saddle.
- Comfortable shorter scale of 24.75".
- Modified V neck profile.
- Mother-of-Pearl headstock logo.
- Some Specs: 10 1/4" upper bout; 14 3/4" lower bout; 4 3/8" deep at the tail; 39 1/2" overall length
- Waverly tuning machines with ivoroid buttons.
- Gorgeous in every way, a BLAST to play.
- Nut Width: 1 13/16"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/8"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets to Body: 13
New fingerstyle track by Lance