Guild Benedetto Johnny Smith Award Archtop
Guitar Benedetto Johnny Smith Award Model Archtop Guitar (2005)
- Honey Blonde figured Maple back & sides
- Carved Spruce top
- Single cutaway
- White bindings with purfling lines (body, fretboard, headstock)
- 5 piece Maple neck
- Ebony fretboard with pearl block inlays with abalone V wedges
- Stylized trapeze gold colored tailpiece
- Black pick guard bound with purling lines
- Volume control on pick guard
- Floating Benedetto pickup
- Multi-ply bound headstock with pearl/abalone inscribed block logo/inlay
- 3 per side Grover Imperial tuning machines
- Ebony headstock backplate
- "Benedetto" pearl logo on the 19th fret
- Adjustable Ebony bridge
- OHSC included
- Frets to Body: 14
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Lower Bout: 17"
2 samples below are with effects