John Walker Slope D Guitar (2006)
- Beautifully figured Brazilian rosewood back & sides
- Adirondack top under a gorgeous Sunburst
- Ebony fretboard, with Mother of Pearl Weyman inlays
- Ebony headstock faceplate with MOP Weyman inlay and builder logo
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Ivoroid buttons
- Maple headstock, fretboard, and body bindings
- Grained Ivoroid & faux tortoiseshell rosette
- Firestripe faux tortoiseshell pick guard
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony bridge with Boxwood bridge pins / abalone dots
- Beautiful Marquetry purfling back center strip
- OHSC included
- SN: 012
- Excellent condition, looks like the model he now calls "Clark Fork"
- This guitar projects Very Well, and has a solid, Vintage Voice
Condition: Used, Exc. condition
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Saddle String Spacing: 2 3/16"