John Walker Petty Creek Elite Guitar (used, 2009)-Sold
- Beautifully figured, Red Maple back & sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Gorgeous, full body sunburst
- Ivoroid headstock, fretboard & body bindings
- Ebony fretboard with Mother of Pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge with boxwood bridge pins/abalone dots
- Unbleached, bone nut & saddle
- Boxwood end pin
- Ivoroid heel cap & end graft
- Ebony headstock faceplate with builder MOP logo
- Waverly tuning machines with Ivoroid buttons
- Ivoroid & faux tortoiseshell rosette
- Firestripe pickguard
- This is a deep bodied, Nick Lucas style guitar
- It has a robust tone and is a blast to play
- SN: 071
- Custom Cedar Creek case included
- Overall Excellent +++ condition
Used, Exc +++
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 24.75"
Saddle string spacing: 2 3/16"
Depth at tail: 4 11/16"