John Walker Ruby Elite Guitar (used, 2012)
- Beautifully figured, Big Leaf Maple back & sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Natural finish with shading
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard with Mother of Pearl Parallelogram inlays
- Brazilian rosewood bridge
- Ebony headstock faceplate with MOP builder logo
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Ebony strap pin in neck and end of guitar
- Hot Hide Glue construction
- 2 piece, Eastern Red Maple neck
- Ivoroid body, headstock, & fretboard bindings
- Ivoroid heel cap and end graft
- Faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Original Cedar Creek case with rolled leather handle included
- SN: 105
- Near Mint minus condition!
Condition: Used, Near Mint --
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 24.75"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle string spacing: 2 1/4"
Lower bout: 16"
Depth at heel: 3 11/16"
Depth at tail 4 11/16"