Lefty Olson SJ cutaway guitar
Please Call to Inquire
1999 Olson SJ Left-Handed Guitar -SOLD
- Good looking Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Red Cedar top
- Florentine cutaway
- Abalone rosette & top trin
- Herringbone back center strip
- Ebony fretboard with 1 3/4" nut
- Ebony bridge with Ebony bridge pins/abalone dots
- Faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Ebony headstock faceplate with MOP "O" logo
- Gold Schaller tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- 5 piece low profile, laminated neck
- Custom Calton case included
- Exc condition with a very sweet voice.
- Please remember our audio samples are played by a right-handed player doing the best he can !
- Condition: Used, Excellent
- Frets to body: 14
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle String Spacing: 2 1/4"