Leo Buendia OM Guitar
Please Call to Inquire
Buendia OM - SOLD
- CocoBolo back & sides, with dramatic figure
- Sitka Spruce top
- French Polish
- European spruce lattice bracing
- Custom wooden rosette
- Custom matching headstock theme
- Compensated bone nut & saddle
- Ebony headstock faceplate
- CocoBolo headstock backplate
- Ebony fretboard with purfling
- Ebony bindings
- Hand-carved Ebony bridge
- Custom Morimoto tail wedge
- Cosmo Black Gotoh 510 tuning machines
- This is an enchanting guitar, that pretty much plays itself
- Wonderful, chimey trebles
- Hoffee flight case
Nut Width:1 3/4"
Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"
Scale Length: 25"
- Leo Buendia is Ervin Somogyi's current apprentice