Lowden WEE TWINS Ltd Ed. Series Guitars (WL50 only)
Please Call to Inquire
Lowden WEE Twin WL50 Guitar-SALE! (ON HOLD)
- Limited Editions, we have the 1st of 5 pairs of unique, TWIN WEE Lowdens
- So again, there are only 5 Pair of Twins in the World !!
- Each set consists of one WL35 and one WL50 in the same woods
- WE HAVE SOLD THE WL35 TWIN, SO WHAT IS FOR SALE HERE IS THE WL50 TWIN
- Ours are the same fantastic wood combination used in the Pierre Bensusan Signature Model
- Honduran Rosewood back & sides (this is so difficult for Lowden Guitar to get these days, they have been forced to make the Pierre Bensusan model F from alternative tone woods, other than Honduran rosewood
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Exclusive red back headstock inlay, provenance, and soundhole labels
- A photograph of each model will be signed by George Lowden and included with the guitars.
- As well as being the only models of their kind in the world, each Twin features a unique inlay on the headstock backplate, and sequential serial numbers.
- The Twins also have a unique label and model designation- We have SN 19549 & 19550.
- Only 10 were built. Only 5 pairs of Twins on the planet !!
- We have the FIRST !
- We prefer to sell them as a set, but, we may be persuaded......And we were. We now have only the WL50 Twin Guitar.
- One is a Lowden 35 series with all those usual appointments including an abalone rosette and purfling lines on the bound fretboard.
- Each have gold Gotoh gold 510 tuning machines with Ebony buttons.
- The 50's series has all the appointments of the 35 plus side purflings, and the gorgeous wood & abalone rosette of the top of the line Lowden models.
- Very collectible, and fantastic to play.
- Top level Artist series Hiscox Lite flight cases included
- MSRP is $13,900, our price is $11,900 for the pair.
NOW $7785 for the WL50 Twin Guitar!
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Scale Length: 24"
- Frets to Body: 14
- Upper bout: 9 1/2"
- Lower bout: 13 1/8"
- Depth at tail: just shy of 4"
- Overall length: 37"
The first 4 recordings are the WEE 35 Twin Guitar.