LR Baggs Anthem Series Pickups
Studio Mic'd Sound Wherever You Perform
The Award-winning Anthem series, featuring our patent-pending TRU•MIC technology, seamlessly combines a proprietary condenser microphone with our acclaimed Element pickup to deliver the warmth and fidelity of a studio-mic’d guitar anywhere you perform.
At the heart of the Anthem is a revolutionary microphone engineered to capture a dynamic studio-mic’d sound for any live performance. The TRU•MIC mounts to the underside of the bridge plate and hovers just 3 mm above its surface to take advantage of the PZM or “boundary” effect. This proprietary mounting system, combined with noise cancellation, frees the mic to perform as if it were outside of the guitar in a studio and maintain remarkable feedback suppression for the stage. The result is a balanced frequency response with excellent clarity for the purest sound you have ever heard amplified. We have paired the Element pickup with the TRU•MIC to provide solidity and punch for low frequencies.
ANTHEM SPLIT SADDLE™
ANTHEM SL CLASSICAL™
Anthem™ Series Options
The Anthem has all of the essential tools in one complete system. The feather-weight preamp and controls include: volume, mix, phase and a battery check. The mix control blends from the augmented TRU•MIC position to Element pickup only.
- No-cut preamp/control unit
- Includes TRU•MIC and Element pickup
- Mix control for mic and pickup settings
- Phase inversion for minimizing feedback
- Master volume
- Mic level control
- Multi-segment battery check
- Battery life: 170 hours, single 9v
For those of you who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, the Anthem SL delivers the same groundbreaking studio mic’d fidelity as the Anthem in a streamlined format with a single volume control. The endpin preamp has all-discrete circuitry for the purest signal and the TRU•MIC is premixed with the Element for optimum performance.
- Anthem TRU•MIC carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range while the Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
- The mic is highly feedback-resistant
- Noise cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
- Mic installs easily on the bridgeplate with peel and stick adhesive
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Soundhole remote includes volume and mic trim controls
- All discrete pre-contoured endpin preamp with preset crossover
- Element Pickup fits most common string spacings and saddle width
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
This side-mounted option provides easy battery access and a built-in tuner that is hidden beneath the control panel to maintain a clean, classy look. The mix control blends from the augmented TRU MIC position to Element pickup only. Bass & treble controls, phase inversion and a notch filter offer tone shaping along with maximum feedback suppression. The Stagepro Anthem comes complete with the TRU•MIC and Element pickup.
- Includes the Tru•Mic and Element undersaddle pickup
- Full chromatic tuner that is hidden unless in use
- Master volume control
- Bass and treble controls for tone shaping on different stages
- Notch Filter and phase inversion controls for eliminating feedback
- Easy click-lock battery access
ANTHEM SL CLASSICAL™
With the same housing and controls as the Anthem SL, the Anthem SL Classical’s preamp is specifically dialed to capture the unique voice and dynamics of nylon string guitars.