Moonstone J-90 Eagle Guitar
Moonstone J90-E Guitar (2006)
What a stunner! Steve originally built this guitar for Richard Glick to market at FGCs. So Steve used one of Richard's Lucky 12 tops of salvaged Sitka Spruce submerged for 80 years (a GOOD thing! )
After awhile, Steve decided he wanted to keep this special guitar for himself, so he got it back from Richard. Then, very reluctantly, Steve has decided to let it go. So, in 2006, we sold it as new, with full warranty.
Now, this once-in-a-lifetime guitar is available again. Please don't hesitate on this one!
- The guitar has an old, Chocolate, quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood back with dramatic sapwood in the center.
- The sides have significant spiderwebbing.
- Soft cutaway.
- Curly Maple body, fretboard and headstock bindings.
- Curly Maple heelcap and endgraft.
- Steve held back nothing when he built this guitar. This is his Eagle model and as such sports an Ebony bridge shaped like an eagle and also has a blue paua eagle headstock as well as fretboard inlay.
- The ebony fretboard has delicate blue paua lines running along each edge.
- These same fine lines outline the spalted maple rosette which is KILLER!
- The headstock also has this wonderful spalted maple on the faceplate. It is also trimmed in blue paua.
- The aged top has blue paua purfling around the top and the fretboard perimeter.
- Gold mini Grover tuning machines with ebony buttons.
- Blue paua Moonstone headstock logo.
- Custom fit brown alligator Cedar Creek case. This guitar is magnificent!