Olson SJ cutaway guitar (1997)
1997 Olson SJ cutaway Guitar
- Indian rosewood back & sides
- Western Red Cedar top
- Florentine cutaway
- Abalone rosette & back center strip
- Clear pickguard
- Ebony fretboard, bound in ebony with purfling lines
- Mother of Pearl doves ascend the fretboard
- Ebony bridge with Ebony bridge pins/abalone dots
- Combo pickup of Baggs LB6 and Sunrise - sounds amazing!
- 5 piece laminated, low profile neck
- Ebony headstock faceplate with MOP logo
- Gold Schaller tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Faux tortoiseshell bindings
- Fine herringbone top trim
- Rare, 1 11/16" nut width !!
- This guitar is in great condition for it's vintage. We do note one side ding, and 2 slight "witness marks" in the rosette where the Sunrise pickup was improperly positioned for quite some time.
- Very responsive with a warm, clear tone
- Original tweed case included