Osthoff SD-12 fret Guitar - SOLD
- Impressive, Quilted Mahogany Back & Sides
- Organic looking, Adirondack Spruce top
- Snakewood body & fretboard bindings
- Ebony fretboard with interesting highlights
- MOP fretmarkers
- Ebony bridge with Ivoroid bridge pins
- Chevron Rosette & top trim
- Sotted Ebony Headstock overlay with MOP logo
- 3 on a plate Waverly tuning machines
- Titanium Truss rod
- “Stealth” Truss Rod Cover
- Fully compensated Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ameritage case with Humidity control system
Condition: New, has been displayed at Trade Shows
Frets to Body: 12
Scale Length: 25.4"
Nut Width: 1.8"
Saddle Spacing: 2.25"