Petros Guitar: Used Salvaged Redwood Top Tunnel 13
Please Call to Inquire
2010 Petros Sequoyah with Wider Nut-SOLD
- This guitar has very similar appointments to the Tunnel 13 series
- It does have one of the salvaged Redwood Tunnel 13 tops from John Tepper per the previous owner
- It does not have Tunnel 13 inscribed on the fretboard
- Dramatically Figured Walnut back & sides
- This guitar was born a lefty, but since Petros bracing is symmetrical, Bruce converted it to a right-handed guitar with new nut and bridge/saddle.
- It has a comfortable, wider 1 7/8" nut width
- Ebony fretboard with abalone dot position markers
- Applewood bindings, back center strip and tuner buttons
- Gold Gotoh tuning machines
- Butternut neck
- Abalone top trim
- Abalone and intricately laser cut rosette
- This is the same as the Tunnel 13 rosette, sans the Script
- Laser cut truss rod cover
- Walnut headstock faceplate with MOP logo
- Wonderful, signature RICH Petros tone
- Excellent condition
- Original Hiscox lite flight case included
- Frets to Body: 12
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"