RainSong BI-WS1000N2 Guitar (Black Ice)
Please Call to Inquire
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2 Carbon Fiber Guitar (New)
The Black Ice Series embodies Artistry. Each instrument is unique. The soundboard on each guitar is meticulously crafted to achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance without overbuilding it. Each soundboard is individually conceived so every guitar is unique. Unique in design and unique in tone.
- All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique.
- No soundboard braces.
- Abalone rosette.
- All graphite body with no body braces.
- All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece.
- Adjustable truss rod.
- Custom Mother of Pearl sharks.
- Tusq™ Nut, saddle.
- MOP inlaid Tusq™ bridgepins.
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane finish.
- Some Specs: 5" deep at the tail; 15.8" lower bout.
- Chrome plated custom Gotoh tuning machines with 1:18 gear ratio.
- Fishman Prefix T active pickup
- Hard shell case included
The WS is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, this body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard. Just listen to how it rings in our sound samples!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US CONTINENTAL!
If the shopping cart adds shipping, we will remove it.
- Condition: New
- Frets to body: 14
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Cutaway: Venetian