Rainsong CH-WS1000NS Guitar
Please Call to Inquire
New Rainsong CH-WS1000NS Guitar-Sold
Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes.Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
- All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Double line rosette
- Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Black Gotoh 1:18 tuning machines
- 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece.
- Adjustable truss rod.
- LR Baggs Stage Pro Element pickup with onboard controls
- Black Tusq Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Warm, lush sound - Really!
- Hard shell case included
- SN 17610
- FREE SHIPPING in the US continental
- If the shopping cart adds shipping, we will remove it
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body Length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 24.875"
- Frets Clear of Body: 12
- Cutaway: Venetian