RainSong N-JM1100N2 Guitar
RainSong N-JM1100N2 Guitar (New)
RainSong Graphite Guitars, the premier builder of Carbon/Graphite acoustic guitars, is excited to introduce the Nashville model featuring the new Soundboard Fusion Technology (SFT).
SOUNDBOARD FUSION TECHNOLOGY (SFT)
To combine the stability and robustness of carbon fiber with the traditional aesthetics of wood, RainSong has developed SFT: Soundboard Fusion Technology.
After careful experimentation, they were able to fuse a thin spruce soundboard and a unidirectional pre-impregnated carbon in a single molding step. The resulting SFT soundboard is a composite matrix that resonates as a single unit, like a solid wood soundboard.
The physical properties of the carbon fiber far exceed those of the thin wood. Hence the SFT soundboard maintains the imperviousness to humidity and temperature of carbon fiber.
An SFT soundboard delivers rich crystalline carbon sound subtly colored by wood.
- Model N-JM1100N2 "Nashville"
- Jumbo body
- Thin Sitka spruce soundboard fused to a unidirectional carbon fiber soundboard (sunburst)
- Carbon fiber back & sides
- Composite fingerboard with abalone shark inlays
- Faux tortoiseshell pick guard
- Purely acoustic, no electronic
- Chrome plated Gotoh tuning machines with 1:18 gear ration & RainSong logo
- RainSong hardshell case
- FREE FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING in the US continental ! If the shopping cart adds shipping, we will remove it.
- Condition: New
- Lower bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Frets to body: 14
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Weight (Actual): 3.75 lbs