Roy Rogers King of the Cowboys Art Guitar
Roy Rogers "King of the Cowboys" Art Guitar by Greg Rich (1998)
Handmade, Hand-painted acoustic jumbo guitar (J200 style). Label was HAND SIGNED by Roy Rogers and Greg Rich. The back of this one is signed by ''Dusty'' Roy Rogers Jr.
Now Available - from the VAULT. NOS.
This Limited Edition, hand signed, Roy Rogers guitar enjoys the following custom features:
- A jumbo style guitar constructed of hand selected northern hard rock maple sides and back, with an aged, hand selected Sitka spruce top.
- A special forward, X braced top, tap tuned and voiced to produce the ultimate in tone and sound response.
- It is finished in a pearl white, nitro-cellulose lacquer, which is hand polished to produce a beautiful high-gloss, luster finish.
- The body, neck and pegboard are beautifully bound with a special, hand-made gold sparkle binding to accentuate the pearl finish.
- The fingerboard, peghead, and pick-guard feature inlays of beautiful, hand cut, mother of pearl and other special materials featuring Roy Rogers’ themes.
- The guitar also features a hand painted rendering of Roy Rogers and Trigger on the front and back of the body.
- The tuning keys are 24 karat gold plated stair step Grovers.
- It has gold dust top trim. More abalone work by Greg Rich than you can imagine.
- The Ebony fretboard is inlayed with wood and abalone and "King of the Cowboys"
- The pickguard is inlaid and says "Happy Trails."
- Abides in a top of the line TKL American Vintage Series case. This will only INCREASE in value as time goes by, don't let this one go.....
- This guitar has never been sold, but has been used solely for marketing purposes over the years
- Original new price was $22,500
- There is a minor repair to the top center seam finish, where it began the all too common separation
SALE Pricing $14,995
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Frets to Body: 14
- Condition: NOS (new, old stock)