RS Muth Guitar: Adirondack Top S14
RS MUTH S14 Guitar (NOS)
- Indian Rosewood back & sides.
- Adirondack spruce top.
- 5 piece laminated neck.
- Curly hard Maple bindings.
- Rosewood bridge with vintage though saddle.
- Ebony fretboard (bound), with a fine purfling outlining it.
- Beautiful Burl rosette.
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Ebony buttons.
- This is one heck of a player with a warm, clear tone.
- Ameritage case included.
- Some Specs:
- 14" lower bout; 10" upper bout
- 3 7/8" deep at the tail.
- Mortised Spanish Heel.
- V-jointed headstock with carved volute.
- Nut Width: 1 23/32"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Frets to Body: 14