Radicic Classical Guitar: Birdseye Maple with 1 7/8" nut
Please Call to Inquire
2012 Sasha Radicic BirdsEye Maple Classical Guitar-SOLD
- Pulled from the Vault. (NOS)
- Torres style classical with radical Birdseye Maple back and sides handcut by Sasha, himself.
- This is a sensational set of wood folks.
- Extremely fine European spruce top.
- The entire instrument is French polished with Sasha's special golden blend ~ so called German Stock.
- All the marquetry, to the ultra detailed design on the headstock, to the back center strip, to the top and side purfling, to the rosette, are all painstakingly handmade & inlaid by Sasha.
- The rosette woods are Maple, Cherry, & Ebony.
- The checker marquetry is comprised of Maple & Rosewood.
- The neck is high quality Honduran Mahogany.
- Irving Sloane gold plated tuning machines with Ivoroid buttons; 35 mm white roller spacing.
- The Brazilian Rosewood bridge has gold Mother-of-Pearl slotting diamond wing inlays.
- Ebony fingerboard with Ebony binding & Holland medium frets.
- Comfortable 1 7/8" nut width.
- The body is bound in Bolivian Rosewood.
- Traditional seven fan bracing inside - Torres style. This is an extraordinary concert level classical guitar.
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Frets to Body: 12
First 2 samples played by Lance Allen