Borges OM-28 Guitar
Please Call to Inquire
2002 Borges OM-28 Guitar-Sold
- Brazilian rosewood back & sides
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Herringbone top trim
- Grained Ivoroid bindings
- Mother of Pearl headstock logo
- Brazilian rosewood headstock faceplate
- Nickel Waverly tuning machines
- Simple, "28 style" rosette
- Tortoiseshell colored pick guard
- Ebony pyramid bridge
- Ebony fretboard with small slotted diamond fretboard markers
- Excellent condition with some light finish checking, sometimes visible
- Very traditional, old world tone
- The notes are solid, and well-defined
- Finely crafted by Julius Borges, master luthier!
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/8"
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Frets to Body: 14