Greenfield GF Guitar (New)-Sold
- Indian rosewood back & sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- The sides are laminated with Indian rosewood. This allows for a thinner, and more responsive top
- Florentine cutaway
- Quarter-sawn, Ebony fretboard, with 16'-20" compound radius
- Ebony bindings
- Proprietary Greenfield Spalted Beech & Paua abalone rosette
- Honduran Mahogany, graphite reinforced neck
- Ebony headstock faceplate with "g" logo
- Gold plated, Greenfield "g" logo Gotoh 510 tuning machines with Ebonoid buttons (21:1 ratio)
- Bone nut & saddle
- Steve Klein inspired Ebony, pinless bridge
- When we recorded this guitar, Lance kept saying how alive it was, and what a really great guitar it is, just sayin' !
- SN: 292
- Custom Main Stage willow green flight case
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 25.4"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle String spacing: 2 1/4"
Overall Length: 40"
Upper Bout: 11.5"
Lower Bout: 15.375"
Depth at Tail: 4.375"