Maingard Guitar: Brazilian Rosewood OM Cutaway
2012 Maingard OM Cutaway
- Hand crafted in South Africa
- Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
- Super fine Italian Alps Cedar Top - the tighest grained of all the cedars
- Hand-cut Maple rosette in the Ndebele Tribal style- the Maple used is very expensive and very old- Marc had salvaged it from an old Cello back he had been saving!
- Soft Cutaway
- Ergonomic top Bevel in Macassar Ebony
- Dramatic Maple top & side purfling lines, these same lines accent the fretboard as well
- Ebony fretboard & bridge
- Brazilian Rosewood headstock front & back plates
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Once of the artistic highlights of every Maingard guitar is the custom heel cap - this guitar is no exception
- This guitar also features Marc's double sides, this guitar's sides are lined on the interior with cocobolo
- This feature adds a punch and power to the already sweet, melodic tone that Maingard guitars are famous for
- Hiscox Artist series case included in our price of $9500
- SN 335
- Near Mint condition
NOW $8500 !!
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4:
- Cutaway: Florentine
- Bevel: Top
- Frets to Body: 14
- Condition: Used