Tippin Forte Guitar (New) SOLD
- Brazilian rosewood back & sides (selected from Robin's personal stash-Beautiful set!)
- Moon Spruce top
- FRENCH Polish top - ooh la la! It's all about the tone!
- Curly Koa body, headstock & fretboard bindings
- Curly Koa ergonomic BEVEL & heelcap
- Old Honduras Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard with "V" 1st fret abalone inlay
- Blue pearl fretboard purfling
- Koa rosette with 2 pearl lines
- Blue pearl back stripe
- Koa & blue pearl endgraft
- Maple side and back purflings
- Book matched Brazilian rosewood headstock faceplate
- Blue pearl headstock purflings
- Nickel Waverly tuning machines
- African Blackwood, hand carved bridge
- Fossil Bone bridge pins
- Fossil bone nut & saddle
- This guitar exudes class!
- Custom fit Main Stage flight case included
- SN: 0517009
Frets to body: 14
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut width: 1 3/4"
Saddle spacing: 2 1/4"
Case: Main Stage flight case