2010 Maingard GC Guitar
Please Call to Inquire
Maingard GC Cutaway Guitar (2010)-Sold
- Hand crafted in South Africa
- Spectacular Brazilian rosewood back & sides
- Mastergrade Italian Spruce top
- This is a very rare & unique instrument that has a Macassar Ebony Rosette, with hand-cut, genuine Sterling Silver inlays of African wildlife. Marc meticulously inlaid Sterling Silver depictions of Rhino, Kudu buck, Antelope, Giraffe, & a little Bush Pig. If you look closely, you will see his little front tusqs!
- Florentine cutaway
- Ebony Front and Back bevels (Marc says he is not making any more guitars with back bevels)
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- The bracing is very old Italian Spruce - it Does make a difference
- One of Marc's beautifully detailed heel caps accents the back
- Brazilian rosewood top purfling
- Brazilian rosewood headstock front & back plates
- Gold Waverly tuning machines with Snakewood buttons
- The sound is orchestral & lush, like a concert Steinway piano
- Near Mint condition
- SN 314
- Original Hiscox lite flight case with embossed builder logo included
Guitar Gallery is proudly the ONLY AUTHORIZED DEALER for Maingard Guitars in the U.S.A
- Condition: USED, Near Mint
- Frets to Body: 14
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Cutaway: Florentine
- Bevels: Top & Back